Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Finals Photos!




How many other Finalists are smiling during their run?  :)  I love my Porter-Pup!
 




Finish jump!
 

Heading straight for his Ginger Snaps!
 

Victory Lap!
 

Victory Lap!
 

They didn't give me my leash back before they wanted this photo. So I had to hold Porter back by his meaty little thigh  :)
Seriously, he's not going to stand there for a photo op without getting his snacks first!
 

Little known fact about Porter - he HATES to be held.
Sometimes I wonder if this wasn't the worst day of his life...  :)

I guess this wasn't quite so "wordless!"

1 comment:

  1. Nice that they took so many photos of the finals run! And got so many with you in the shot as it is a team sport.

    Funny that Porter hates to be held. I'm not sure mine like to be held for things like photos, but the LOVE to be carried when they are sleepy and don't want to climb the steps to bed.

    ReplyDelete