Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Big Costume Reveal!

So do you remember the big hoopla a couple months ago about the VMA's? You know, Miley Cyrus twerking on Robin Thicke? (I apologize if you are watching that link for the first time!)

Well, I decided to recreate it with corgis:




Do you see the resemblance? :)




Notice the (corgi-size) foam finger?



All we were missing was the twerk!



I do have to say that Porter looks AWESOME! The resemblance is uncanny:


 Stout was a little upset that he had to be Miley. But that's what little brothers are for!


"Why am I always the girl?"



 I couldn't get the tongue action for the photo...



 Happy early Halloween!



3 comments:

  1. hahahaha! That is FANTASTIC! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! You did a great job! Poor Stout...I wouldn't want to be stuck being Miley either.

    ReplyDelete