Friday, September 7, 2012

Agility Videos From The Weekend

Porter & I competed at the Derby City agility trial over the weekend.

And our QQ streak came to a screeching halt  :)  We qualified once in 2 days, earning 18 speed points.



I LOVED Porter's flip off the dogwalk into the weaves! Nice & tight! But then he saw that chute while he was in the weaves & the temptation was just too great to stay in them... Classic Porter  :)



This was our qualifying run. He was quite slow... But check out that rear cross after the weaves onto the table! I think that was the "correct way" to do rear crosses  :)



Porter's first blind cross! I don't know why I threw that in there... I saw that weave entry miss coming, but I just couldn't quite fix it in time...  And check out that other "correct" rear cross! I started to drift away, but caught myself  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment