Thursday, September 26, 2013

Porter - QQ #15


Porter had a pretty good weekend at Hamilton too  :)

We had some of the hardest courses that I have ever run... But I like the challenge. We did run clean on Saturday, except Porter's old weave pole problem came back to visit...  :)




On Sunday, we kicked the weave problem out the door & earned QQ #15!



We are slowly earning our Q's & points needed for the Nationals...

Speaking of Nationals, Porter & I are competing at the NADAC Championships right now  :) 

I had meant to do a little more info leading up to it, but it kind of snuck up on me. I just hope he weaves this year! He was phenomenal in 2011, but never did complete a full set of weaves... I really hope him missing them last weekend was not some kind of omen!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on another double-Q! It really is funny how neck and neck Jimmy and Porter are for both their championships and qualifying for Nat'ls! Porter is a bit more consistent on the Q's I think so you should have the rest of your points in no time. Starting in mid-October, I am signed up for agility every single weekend through Nov 30th (except one)! I'm not taking any chances! If I get my points early, I can always skip a trial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good boy, Porter. Good thoughts -- good thoughts -- good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete