Thursday, November 29, 2012

An Update On "Things Stout Has Chewed"


As some of you who are my friends on Facebook know, Stout chewed through 2 leashes in 2 weeks AT obedience class. Yes, we were AT obedience class when he did it...
 
Anyway, this reminded me that it's been awhile since I've done an update on "Things Stout Has Chewed." (All credit for the idea goes to Rip for documenting his chewing journey!)
 
Here are just a few of his latest conquests...
 
 
The new sandals I bought to replace the old sandals that he had chewed


One of the shoes I wore in Megan's wedding - at least it was after the wedding, Megan!

His favorite - the toilet brush


The rung on the barstool


The tray in the bottom of his crate
 
 
Leaves from the (really) spiky plant
 
 
One of the ornaments I bought to decorate for my Cardi Claus recipient
 

And a plethora of toys. Stout stands proudly over some the carcasses...

1 comment:

  1. Neither of my current boys were ever chewers very much. But my 1st Cardi...boy oh boy...He tore through a lot and I can definitely identify with the rungs on the stool!

    ReplyDelete