Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Full Height Teeter!

Stout did his first full height teeter last night! And he rocked it!  :)

I don't have any video of it uploaded yet, but I do have video from last weekend when he did an almost full height teeter...  It was only 2 or 3 inches shorter, so just pretend that this video is full height  :)






The above video was also our last one submitted to Silvia Trkman for our Agility Foundations class  :(     (Thank you to Beth & Megan for filming!)

I am soooo going to miss our online class. I even took my video camera to practice last night, before realizing that I didn't really need to tape anything anymore... But I recorded anyway.

So now I have to decide whether to take the class again (most people do) or continue to work on our own. I really like having the oversight of someone else. And it gives me the push to actually practice & train  :)  Which may be the biggest benefit for me! I can be fairly lazy...

But in the mean time, Stout will be attending another agility seminar. And I need to start actually teaching him the dogwalk & a-frame. And seriously start training weaves. And running novice type courses. And work on his jumping. And... I think I'll stay busy until the class starts again in May.

And... I did enter him in his first agility trial. Let's hope it goes as well as his first rally trial did!

2 comments:

  1. He is such a little stud muffin. I'll be looking forward to his agility career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgosh! He is just like his 1/2 sister, Smooch. "Look people! They must be here to love me". Nice teeter! Good luck with your first trial!

    ReplyDelete