Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Very Late Day...

The day before our 19th QQ, we had one of the latest trial days that I can remember. Well, since I've been out of Novice...  :)

We didn't do our first run until 6:00pm.

Yes.

First run at 6:00pm. Second run about an hour after that.

And I had gotten to the trial at 10am for Stout's rally run.

So Porter was a little "out of sorts." Or maybe he just reverted back to the "old Porter." It was a side of Porter that I haven't seen for a pretty long time...



 
 
We did qualify the first run, even with all the sniffing. I guess it was close to his supper time...
 
And that wrap on the 2nd run... Ugh. I had just talked about this at the seminar a couple weekends ago... I said "Porter is so smart. It's like he can read my mind. He knows when I'm going to do a rear cross when I pull like that..."
 
Lisa said I'd get burned eventually by it.
 
Yep.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment