Thursday, April 4, 2013

AKC Nationals: The Road Trip

Yes, I still have pictures from our trip to Nationals that I haven't shared  :)
 
Enjoy the rest of the road trip!

 
We put all our magnets we had on the car.
We were easily identified by others on our way to Tulsa :)
We even passed one lady on the interstate who sped up just so she could wave & say she was on her way too!
 
 
 

All packed in & ready to go


We spent the night outside Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri.
My brother did his basic training there & was recently a drill sergeant there as well.
So I had to get a photo  :)



Then Porter peed on the Roy Rogers statue.
Dally & Megan were offended.
 

We really only stopped because it is the McDonald's that spans the interstate  :)

1 comment:

  1. I like photo #4 at lot--love their concentration on different things! And I wish I had such great car decos!

    ReplyDelete