Tuesday, April 16, 2013

AKC Nationals: Small Dog Posse

Porter & I attended the AKC Nationals with the bulk of the Small Dog Posse - a nickname we've given our group over the years. In a sea of large agility dogs, us small dog handlers need to stick together  :)
 
Here are some photos that Marty was gracious enough to take of us. Trust me, we were quite the spectacle...


Camille (t-shirt designer) with James Brown & MACH Gus, Libba with MACH Molly, Megan with PACH Dally, Me & Porter, and Melanie with Eli

Eli was ready to be done with all this posing...
 

The guy on the bench was not impressed...



MACH Gussy could not be trusted to not run away, so Camille had to hide behind the wall holding onto his leash  :)

 
Random people were standing behind us, also taking a photo of this.
Like I said, we were quite a spectacle...


Eli is once again growing impatient...


I totally ruined the photo by not having my number on...

1 comment:

  1. Porter would like me to remind you that he is not a small dog! He is a big dog with short legs! WOOF!

    ReplyDelete