Thursday, October 17, 2013

Countdown to the Canine Olympics! Part 1


It's that time of year again! Canine Olympics!  :)

I've been racking my brain for weeks now, trying to come up with the perfect costumes for Porter & Stout. 

I've gotten the sewing machine out, I've bought my supplies & accessories, I've done test fittings... 

I'm always trying to top the previous year. And this year I think I may have done it!  :)

Will Porter & Stout go viral, much like the infamous Corgi Gaga year? I think they just might...

To build up the excitement, we'll take a look back at some of their previous costumes. We'll debut this year's epic portrayal on Sunday. Stay tuned!


Stout's first costume experience: Easter!

Derby time!

This was just a teaser. Tomorrow we'll have the better (less lame) costumes  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment