Friday, October 25, 2013

More Photos From the Canine Olympics

 Just a little bit more from the Canine Olympics  :)

While we did debut our costumes in the contest, we did not win  :(

See that little lion/tiger thing behind us? It won.

It seems that John was correct, I didn't quite gauge my target audience correctly. Or maybe I should say, the judges were not in my target audience range  :)  All the teenagers there loved them. But the judges were... confused.

I had taken a photo of Miley Cyrus & Robin Thicke at the VMA's, just in case. Yep, still confused  :)

Oh well. Even if the weird little tie-dyed lion / tiger hybrid won, my friends came in 2nd & 3rd:

The Duck (Tolling) Dynasty member & a (Swedish) Minion!


Poor Mesa...  :)

And our friend Jodi with Maya & Dezi also won in another costume division:

The 3 amigos




No comments:

Post a Comment