Thursday, May 9, 2013

Agility Table Performance

I finally received the photo cd from our last agility trial!

These are the first photos I have of Stout in a trial  :) Of course, I bought all Porter's photos too. I'm kind of a photo junkie...

Anyway, today we are going to do a little photo comparison between the two  :)

Exhibit A: A normal table performance-


A small hop onto the table...

Followed by a "down" as he waits to be released


Exhibit B: Stout's table performance-


A giant leap onto the table...
 

Followed by another giant leap off the table to greet the judge...

Back onto the table...

Assuming the "down" position...

"Good Boy!"

5 seconds is a really long time to lie down...

Maybe a sit is ok...



All photos courtesy of Jim Poor Photography

2 comments:

  1. Did Porter always give that performance, even in the early days? Stout is just showing how a baby dog does it.

    Lord knows...Jimmy remained in the baby phase for far too long :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly can't remember :) I do know I had a lot of trouble getting Porter to sit on the table (back when we had different positions). He would always lie down or stand.
      At this point, I am thrilled with whatever Stout does in the ring! As long as he is running and not peeing! Or humping! :)

      Delete