Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stout's Wild Weekend


Oh Stout...  Where do I even start?  :)  Man, I love this little guy!
 
Friday was picture perfect. Stout ran Novice JWW and earned his first qualification! But no one believes me because I only have half the run on video  :)  Well, and they all saw the following two runs!
 
But seriously, no mistakes, no running off, no molesting of bar setters...
 
Good boy Stout!
 
 
Then on Saturday, Stout was reunited with Betsy, his puppy school teacher. Unfortunately, they were reunited in the ring  :)  And luckily I have it all on video!
 
 


 

I just love how I continue the pinwheel, having no idea that he has ran off to Betsy  :)  Is that some trust or what?

Then I wonder why he's not coming back to me - which is when I realize who it is. That accounts for the over-the-top, puppy wiggles that he's giving her  :)  What a goofball!

Thank you to Betsy for being such a good sport about the whole thing. I'm sorry he slobbered all over you  :)  But at least he didn't try to hump you!

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing his tail wag in the ring....He's not visiting out of stress, he's just plain having fun....

    I have a feeling you are going to need a lead-out with him. Better start practicing now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can we say? He's a chip off the old block! Daddy Chase a/k/a the "Walmart Greeter" dog, cannot pass a person by--especially if he KNOWS them! What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you both have great big smiles on throughout :-D And what a happy guy! Great tail on him!

    ReplyDelete